GTT is the owner/operator of Europe’s most advanced and densely connected voice and data network, encompassing over 60,000 km of lit fibre, 8 Data Centres, 32 purpose-built colocation centres and on-net to another 150 partner Data Centres across the European footprint. Their Unified ICT strategy offers a wide portfolio of expert services across application management, cloud flexibility, complex hosting and managed solutions all delivered directly from the network fabric.
Taking advantage of the 99.9% platform SLA, Asset Handling can support your requirements with platforms existing and on demand capabilities:
- Built-in High availability & DR
- Real-time replication to secondary datacentre with full IP/DNS failover.
- Secure & scalable with the use of VDC APIs and templates, including Docker containers and cloning for provisioning against short or long-term requirements for maximum flexibility
- 24×7 Managed Services from Oracle’s Partner of the Year and Microsoft’s Strategic SQL Partner of Choice.
- Client Portal access with detailing resource utilisation, case progress/history, trending statistics and more
- Bespoke managed services at all layers of the stack significantly reducing the cost of managing internal resource and 24×7 skills matrix availability
- Includes encryption, VPN, IDP, NAC across VLAN segregated environments
- Advanced Juniper-based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution provides logging and protection against multiple attack vectors
- Bespoke backup and recovery plans with annual retention schedule
Asset Handling have been working with Primavera and Oracle technology for over 10 years, covering both the technical infrastructure and implementation of P6 EPPM as well as application configuration and integration projects.